CHIP PROGRAMMER HIGHLIGHTS
- Supports 37,000+ flash memories, EPROMs, EEPROMs and other IC chips
from 250+ IC manufacturers.
- Capable of Stand-alone operation (requires optional CF card)
- Supports low voltage devices with Vcc as low as 1.2v.
- High programming throughput
- USB 2.0 high-speed PC interface
- Programmer-control S/W supports XP / Vista / Windows 7, 8 and 10
- CE and RoHS compliant
- IC device types supported include:
EEPROM, EPROM, Serial EEPROM, FLASH memory,
Configuration Serial PROM, GAL, EPLD, Firmware HUB,
Microcontroller, PIC, Standard Logic Device, etc.
- Supports standard DIP and skinny DIP packages from 8 to 48-pins
on standard equipment
- Supports a wide variety of surface-mount devices (SMDs) and
other IC packages with reliable factory-made adapters.
Packages supported include:
PLCC, CLCC, SOIC, LAP, QFP, TQFP, VQFP, TSOP, TSOPII, SOP, PSOP, TSSOP,
- Free software updates can be downloaded via Internet at any time.
- The programming unit has 48 universal pin-drivers built-in.
There is no need to add additional or optional pin-drivers
for programming devices of up to 48-pins.
- Since each pin-driver is software programmable, proper voltage
levels will be applied to each and every pin, not just the Vcc pins,
allowing true low-voltage programming for low-voltage devices.
- Reverse insertion check and pin continuity check help to
prevent devices from accidental damage.
- Light-weight and portable, good for field applications and
international travel (takes 110V to 240V AC).
EASY-TO-USE PROGRAMMER SOFTWARE
- Programmer-control S/W supports XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.
- User-friendly software allows you to do these and more easily:
- Read data from a master chip, put it in the data buffer
- Save the data info t file
- Program a new chip with this data
- Erase a used EEPROM chip before program it
- Secure the chip so that others cannot copy it
- Load data from a file instead of from a master chip
- Display the data buffer on the screen and allow you to edit it
- Plus a whole lot more
- The Auto-program command allows you to
erase a chip, blank-check the chip, program it, and
verify it, all automatically with just one click.
- The Project function simplifies operations for
your production people or yourself.
Settings such as device selection,
file name selection, device configuration, program options, etc.,
can be saved into project files.
- Advanced functions allow you to do things that would be
impossible to do with other chip programmers. These include:
- Data splits: 1-to-2, or 1-to-4, for
both byte-wide and word-wide devices.
- Byte swap: for Intel or Motorola byte arrangements
- Optionally do write-protection on selected sectors
- Optionally do read-protection on selected blocks
- Do specific device configurations for
Microchip PIC micros
- Setup counters so that your operator can
easily keep track of how many chips have been
CHIP PROGRAMMER SPECIFICATIONS |
IC CHIP DEVICE SUPPORT
- IC Chip Device Types Supported:
EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration
Serial PROM, FLASH Memory (NOR), Firmware HUB, EPLD,
Microcontroller, Microchip PIC, etc.
- Device Packages Supported on Standard Equipment:
- Device Packages Supported with Optional Adapters:
PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, VQFP, PQFP, TSOP, TSOPII,
SOP, SSOP, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, QFN, etc.
IC CHIP DEVICE UPDATES
- Software and device algorithms are updated regularly.
- Current software can be downloaded free of charge
- Updates are available by mail at a nominal charge.
HARDWARE & ELECTRICAL
- PC interface: High speed USB 2.0
- AC power supply: Input 100V-240V AC, 50/60 HZ.
Output 12VDC, 2 Amp.
- Programmer physical size: 7" x 5" x 1 3/8" high
(178mm x 127mm x 35mm)
- Net weight (programming unit, AC power supply, USB cable):
- Gross shipping weight: 6 Lbs.
- 2-years. Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing
or workmanship defects for two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Warranty covers parts, labor, and free UPS ground shipping from
Advin back to customer. (Free ground shipping applies to 48-states
and Canada only).
- Programmer unit with 48-pin DIP ZIF socket adapter.
- Programmer carry case
- AC power supply.
- USB Cable.
- S/W CD.
- User's Guide.
- Registration card and user-feedback form.
Programmer Carry case
Carry case inside view
AC Power Supply
SMD Adapters )
- Programmer adapters for different SMD device packages.
- Compact flash card for stand-alone operation.